Wednesday, March 18, 2009

BANGERS FOR HANGERS

CAN YOU


?????

CAN YOU


?????

WELL THEN HERE ARE SOME BANGERS FOR HANGERS.
(And if these are getting shared with you FOR FREE imagine what kind if pish posh gets thrown at you when you PAY!)


The biggest midget in the game!


makes me want to bang bang bang (the drop at 3:25 can bang me any day)


brooklyn, we go hard.


robot rock the casbah
(note to self, after minute 2 mix into style, grace, place...haha secret note! but so gold!)


phatass beat! BEAT THAT PHAT ASS!


R.A.D.L.A.R.A.D.L.A.R.A.D.L.A.L.A.L.A.L.A. You're taking my breath away!



I WANT YOU TO BE CRAZY
'CAUSE YOU'RE BORING BABY WHEN YOU'RE STRAIGHT.
I WANT YOU TO BE CRAZY
'CAUSE YOU'RE STUPID BABY WHEN YOU'RE SANE.

(IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE ME)

thanks for hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment